We are HiringCall Us To Know More
Why Join Our Team
We're looking for passionate employees for our expert dental team. Sounds good? Please apply below!
Work with our experienced dentist and learn something new every day
A caring and friendly team to work with
We lift up each other and grow together
Job description :
Our growing dental office is seeking a highly motivated and positive individual with great organizational and communication skills to join our team as a Dental Assistant.
This highly motivated and positive individual needs to work under the dentist's supervision to prepare patients for oral examination and assist in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. The dental assistant will also be required to perform more sophisticated functions such as removing sutures, x-rays, and taking oral impressions.
The requirements listed below are representative but not all-inclusive of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Assist the dentist in all dental procedures.
- Prepare patients for treatment.
- Hand instruments and materials to dentists and keep patients' mouths dry and clear by using suction or other devices.
- Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply levels in each operatory, replenishing as needed.
- Prepare materials for making impressions and restorations.
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments as well as equipment.
- Obtain dental history and/or records from the patient and ensure that the health history is updated for all returning patients.
- Instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
- Record patient charting and all doctor notes as directed by the doctor.
- Escort patients to/from the front desk and introduce them to the continuing care clerk.
- Maintain an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with Company policy.
Dental Assistant Training and Education Requirements
- High school diploma
- A degree or certificate in dental assisting
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- An eagerness to learn on the job
Please respond to the ad with a resume and professional references.