We are HiringCall Us To Know More
Why Join Our Team
We're looking for passionate employees for our expert dental team. Sounds good? Please apply below!
Work with our experienced dentist and learn something new every day
A caring and friendly team to work with
We lift up each other and grow together
Job description :
Our growing dental office is seeking a highly motivated and positive individual with great organizational and communication skills to join our team at the Front Desk.
The requirements listed below are representative but not all-inclusive of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Greeting patients, answering telephones, scheduling, and confirming appointments
- Entering patient information into the office system
- Insurance verification, assist new patients in filling out the registration form
- Collect and post payments, including credit card transactions
- Electronically submit/prepare insurance claims
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional and courteous manner
- Willing to effectively participate as a team member with the office personnel
- Committed to the protection of confidential information, records, and/or reports
- Good organizational skills
- 2-5 years of experience preferred.
- Experience using computers and MS Office
- Understanding of insurance procedures and claims is desired
- Strong telephone, communication, and time management skills
- Must be a people person with a great attitude and attention to detail
Please respond to the ad with a resume and professional references.